Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,840 (Q23,650) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)