Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,324 (Q22,485) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$328 (about 1 hour ago)