Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48680 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,502 (Q17,465) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)