Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,330 (₨436,829) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (38 minutes ago)