Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20671 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,203 (Mex$ 44,524) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)