Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19144 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,759 (Mex$ 50,978) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)