Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19372 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,217 (Mex$ 47,576) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (32 minutes ago)