Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.509 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,575 (NZ$10,593) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$0.84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $212 (about 2 hours ago)