Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.659 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,395 (NZ$9,175) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)