Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,189 (NZ$7,058) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)