Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.425 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,954 (NZ$9,880) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)