Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.475 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,815 (NZ$9,622) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)