Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.509 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,037 (NZ$10,376) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)