Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.641 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,238 (NZ$8,041) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)