Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26634 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,849 (R 33,224) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 2 hours ago)