Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27937 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,316 (R 33,346) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)