Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.841 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,635 (C$5,856) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)