Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.757 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,327 (C$5,196) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)