Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.753 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,979 (C$5,078) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asyut costs E£ 10 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)