Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.765 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,076 (C$6,176) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)