Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,847 (﷼ 60,338,802) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)