Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 341% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 66,109 (元118,252) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (43 minutes ago)