Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 343% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 75,258 (元132,104) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (37 minutes ago)