Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.567 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,585 (元20,428) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)