Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,214 (元18,812) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)