Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,621 (﷼ 93,611,280) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)