Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,684 (5,068,409 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)