Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,952 (6,114,453 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)