Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02779 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 542% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 100,285 (3,608,393 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)