Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,703 (5,808,381 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)