Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,112 (6,153,200 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)