Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,620 (4,317,627 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)