Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,795 (5,096,055 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)