Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36810 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,642 (Bs 39,776) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (20 minutes ago)