Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12904 AED / UYU
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,175 ($U133,099) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (36 minutes ago)