Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12827 AED / UYU
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,192 ($U87,250) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (35 minutes ago)