Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00551 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,575 (CH$2,463,550) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)