Cost of living comparison between Puno, Peru and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,504 (S/. 7,907) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)