Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,669 (S/. 8,517) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)