Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,700 (S/. 10,324) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (32 minutes ago)