Cost of living comparison between Puno, Peru and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.086 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,675 (S/. 9,829) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)