Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.519 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,643 (18,588 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)