Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07241 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,592 (Php146,280) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (42 minutes ago)