Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07145 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,240 (Php129,323) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)