Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19620 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,997 (Mex$ 45,859) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)