Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05397 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,435 (₨156,289) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)