Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05527 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,657 (₨156,650) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)