Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,431 ($4,747) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (41 minutes ago)