Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,010 ($5,176) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)