Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,277 ($5,792) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)