Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,319 ($6,077) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)