Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06525 AED / MKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,594 (116,380 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)