Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,348 (€2,838) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)