Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,740 (€2,712) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)