Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,178 (R$ 8,129) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)