Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,929 (R$ 10,369) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)