Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,586 (R$ 10,450) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)