Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03922 AED / CVE
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,980 (432,896 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)