Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,408 (10,295 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)