Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18658 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,933 (Mex$ 42,516) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)