Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16930 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,825 (Mex$ 69,847) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)