Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20384 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,065 (Mex$ 59,185) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)