Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,864 ($b24,177) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)