Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,320 ($b30,527) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)