Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23099 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,737 (ARS $20,509) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)