Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.150 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,297 (£5,495) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)