Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,913 ($2,971) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)