Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,097 (R$ 9,396) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)