Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,155 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,760 ($5,108) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)