Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,777 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,000 ($6,262) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)