Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03363 AED / VUV
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,051 (625,896Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)