Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03242 AED / VUV
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,535 (695,182Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)