Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20324 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,421 (E£ 51,273) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)