Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 AED / TTD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,666 (33,796 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)