Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 AED / PGK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,717 (10,466 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (33 minutes ago)