Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10448 AED / MUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,780 (₨103,173) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)