Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01013 AED / NGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,884 (1,271,565 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)