Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01026 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,294 (905,862 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)