Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00634 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,558 (3,714,398 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)