Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00610 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,173 (2,651,312 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)