Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25950 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,867 (R 41,877) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)