Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28380 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,321 (R 39,888) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)