Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26127 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,511 (R 44,057) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)