Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27743 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,386 (R 44,645) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)