Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05450 AED / HTG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,206 (260,664 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)