Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05990 AED / HTG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,699 (262,081 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (35 minutes ago)