Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05774 AED / HTG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,616 (253,126 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,000 (about 1 hour ago)