Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05953 AED / HTG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,527 (244,048 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)