Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 AED / HTG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,420 (292,034 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)