Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.597 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,707 (£3,852) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)