Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.544 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,514 (£2,974) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)