Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,373 (R$ 10,527) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (30 minutes ago)