Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,689 (R$ 12,427) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (37 minutes ago)