Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,171 (R$ 18,626) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)