Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,568 ($5,056) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)