Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13889 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,427 (46,273₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)