Cost of living comparison between Poltava, Ukraine and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14142 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,348 (30,749₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)