Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28247 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,935 (R 35,170) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (37 minutes ago)