Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03580 AED / NPR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,180 (₨ 312,306) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)