Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,726 (3,798,713 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)