Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00636 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,437 (3,845,206 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (29 minutes ago)