Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00594 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,596 (3,296,968 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)