Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00603 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,353 (3,209,338 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (35 minutes ago)