Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00628 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,469 (2,781,646 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)